View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:58 PM   #65
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timboli View Post
Yep, and they are gems ... like lights in the darkness.

I did enjoy that trilogy by Eric Van Lustbader, and must read the later sequels some time ... I have them, have had them for ages. Alas I like too many authors and not enough hours in a life for reading.
Donnie Darko...

The later Sunset Warrior books ain't bad. Lustbader can write. He can really write, and does beautiful exoticism. I recently read the start of I think the Dai San. It's all about Shang Hang Sei the city. It's really good. A forgotten gem. But the later books without Ronin definately lack that center.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote