View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 01:12 AM   #24
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
It's neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanhson357 View Post
Like the logo, it's clever.
Thanks!

Something major with the blog may or may not have progressed today. (I was researching for ~a week, looks like it mostly went smooth. Just have to iron out the kinks.)

The past few weeks, I've also been answering questions over on Reddit in my usual in-depth style.

Like one person on Reddit asked about "O vs. 0", where a text might look like $25OO.OO instead of $2500.00:

https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/com..._vs_0/e8ibp3y/

Of course, I'm 99% sure it was OpenType "Old-Style Numerals".

So I'll most likely make write a blog post, and go in much more detail.

Lots of rough drafts and outlines! I haven't been slacking on this!

PS. One of the annoying things on Reddit is posts getting shadowed... probably assumed it was spam because of all my links to sources + examples! I wrote another great post on Fixed Format ebooks. Luckily, I still have access to my original post, but nobody else could see my genius!

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 11-18-2018 at 01:20 AM.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote