View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 11:30 PM   #161
aduffbrew
Enthusiast
aduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the roughaduffbrew is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boox Nova 2 & iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo5br View Post
I have my (Likebook Plus) on (V1.0.2-20180102015) I have never updated it before. I am not sure how to update it to V2.0 without bricking it, since I have noticed a warning on the update page. Could anyone explain step by step how could I get v2.0 on my ebook without bricking it ?

Thanks
I’m running on a newer v2 firmware. I’m not quite sure which are official betas coming from Boyue and which are “optimized” versions from or for Chinese users. It’s hard for my translator to make sense of all the chatter on the Yunyaokz forum boards. At any rate, there is some reduced functionality for English users of the built in ebook reader so if that’s your thing, the Minor UI enhancements might not be worth it to you at this point. I plan on switching back eventually. If Boyue ever does release an official update, I’ll consider going for it again.
aduffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote