View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 01:42 PM   #160
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo5br View Post
I have my (Likebook Plus) on (V1.0.2-20180102015) I have never updated it before. I am not sure how to update it to V2.0 without bricking it, since I have noticed a warning on the update page. Could anyone explain step by step how could I get v2.0 on my ebook without bricking it ?

Thanks
In this thread there are full instructions as well as links to step by step guides for some parts of the procedure. And others have successfully followed these instructions. If you are not comfortable using these instructions, then you can stay on your current version without any serious problems. There is no NEED to upgrade. Any upgrade means a danger of bricking your device. I doubt anyone is willing to guarantee that an upgrade will be safe. You have to decide, on your own, if the upgrade is worth it and if you are capable of following the available instructions.

You may find a friend that is comfortable with flashing ROMs to Android phones that is willing to help you. It might cost you a home cooked dinner or a beer or two.

Last edited by Adoby; 11-03-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote