View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 03:05 PM   #31779
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
They pay return postage.

According to Dutch law, they should also pay the postage I've paid to receive the package, but they won't. I could press charges about it, but starting court cases to claim €4.95 is a bit much. I will file a complaint with the consumer authority though, and include a complaint letter in the package.

The reason for ordering the empty spice jars is simple enough...

Supermarket: Rosemary, 20 grams, €2 (10c per gram)
Online: Rosemary, 45 grams, €1.65, or 200 grams for €2,25 (1.125c gram, or almost 1/10th of the price.)

Can't refill the supermarket jars because they don't fit the rack.

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-24-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote