View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #31777
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Freck.

I've ordered some empty spice jars. They were hard enough to find to begin with, and I thought I finally struck gold: exactly the right size for my spice rack.

Today the package arrived, and the jars didn't fit. The specs said 5.5cm in diameter. They taper from bottom to top and some idiot measured the thinnest part at the top instead of the widest, wich is 6.4mm. (The opening is 4.8cm, actually.) As the rack is 5.6cm wide, those jars aren't going to work.

So now I have to take time out and pay for an extra bus fare to send the entire package back again because some people can't measure.

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-24-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote