View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 01:08 PM   #31773
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Rant: Apparently people in west Texas don't know what their stores sell. They must be told by Canadians and East coast people. How the heck do they know how we cook? All stores carry different things. This can vary by region or even the neighborhood.

I have also learned that you shouldn't take time to read labels or shop together or take more than a microsecond to grab what you need because someone else might need their pepper that exact second or their world will end.
I don't understand why how others shop bothers you.
If friends want to shop together more power to them, if coworkers want to shop together cool, if a couple wants to have a grocery store date more power to them, if a person wants to get in and out quickly more power to them.
To that person just say excuse me and the group will more than likely either grab what you need or move for you. If the person is rude, then the person can just wait.
Oh and just for your information, the only time I have been hit by a basket, it was a single well dressed woman that was intently focused on her list and not paying attention to where she was going.
No offense intended but some posts here imply a "I am in a hurry so my right to shop trumps another's right to take their time."
What business is it of yours how others shop?

This last part I do not understand.
Are some of you saying that you are so busy that you only have 10 minutes a week to shop?
Then I have a very stupid question.
You are too busy to take the time to buy groceries, yet you have time to spend complaining about other shoppers online. How is this possible?
Every time a new big box opens in Hawaii I have an opportunity to buy snow shovels, tire chains and windshield scrapers.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote