View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 09:27 PM   #31772
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
A couple of driving vents...

If you are going to turn, use your signal.

When turning, put on your turn signal sometime before the actual turn.

When making a left turn, don't move all the way over to the right, and vice versa.
My driving rant for today is STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE!!!

I just about got squished when a semi decided to come into my lane on I-5 this morning. I think he couldn't see the lane lines as we were going around a gentle corner, it was raining hard, but who knows. I could see mine. Either he finally looked and saw me or realized how far out of his lane he was and went back after getting about 4 FT into my lane.

It didn't help that when I braked hard I hydroplaned (fortunately away from him). Kinda glad it was a rental although I wouldn't have hydroplaned in my truck.

I did manage to listen to about 8 hours of a book on my trip though, so there's that.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote