View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 04:37 AM   #69
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I've been importing music with the Amazon music importer for about 25 hours now and see no end in sight. I stopped it a few times (had to restart my computer when I lost internet and then it was back). I have been in touch with amazon help twice during this, because it looked as if it was stuck on the same number of songs for 12 hours. It simply doesn't let you know exactly where you are at with what has been imported and the number of hours left changes from 8 to 97 to 32 for no reason whatsoever.

I think this will be worth it once it's all done. I stayed up too long last night (um, this morning) trying to monitor it. I just have to let it keep running.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote