View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #103
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Ad 1. The lists might be a typo, will check that one out.
Ad 2. I hope that there are examples in the test files, otherwise I would need some examples.
Ad 3. Correct. That is intentional, since a page break does not make a lot of sense and post activities are required anyway. You need to do splitting etc. later on anyway. No intention in changing this. Also a lot of readers can act funny on the <br /> tag.
Ad 4. Probably, I never use those. Will check it out, should not be a big issue.

I will look into it, perhaps an update later today or tomorrow. I am working on a big project right now, an Word Add-in with a lot of helpful procedures, including this one. No messing around with Macro's anymore.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote