View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #87
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Nope - I hope! Would you read any author who couldn't get so basic a thing as the difference between "its" and it's" right? I wouldn't!
Hmm...I just looked at my post, and I have not the slightest idea what your you're talking about.

Actually, it's kind of funny: We JUST had a thread on that apostrophe issue around here not too long ago, and I was just discussing the thread with my wife when she was labeling a container as "Mom's Nuts" and asked me about the apostrophe. "Look, in this case it's easy because it works as both a possessive and a contraction!"
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote