View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #25
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphinome View Post
Did you have a good worldcon? You probably saw me around, as far as I know I had the only grey cloak and blue surcote. Of the two Paksenarrions walking around I was the fat one in blue, not the young pretty one in silver.
I had fun. It was an OK Worldcon. I thought the program was a bit weak and I missed more literary programming. But there some brilliant stuff like the opening ceremony and the panel about the secret history of fandom. The Bob and Connie item was also very good.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote