View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphinome View Post
Hmm I'm late to the party.

Well done for all of the winners many of whom I voted for. They mentioned the ustream fiasco during the ceremony which I'm happy to say I attended.
Did they? When? I was also at the ceremony but missed that.

And did they really use ustream for the connection to Dragon con? I gave not seen that mentioned anywhere else.

All problems could have been avoided if the con had payed for an account or had told ustream about the copyrighted material.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote