View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #16
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
A Dance with Dragons is maybe the fourth best book in the series, and needs about 4000 pages of preparatory reading before tackling its 1100 pages if you're unfamiliar with the series. It's not that surprising to me that it didn't win, although maybe you'd expect a bit of a popularity bump from the TV show. (I put it third, I think. Maybe second.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote