View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:41 AM   #8
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I am in my seventieth year and my eyes are not good. Many paperback books had fonts so small I couldn't read them even with my glasses on. I don't have any problem with the Kindle. Never having seen the Kindle, I got the DX and that was a mistake. Shortly after I got it I saw a smaller Kindle and could read it fine so I'm going to try to sell the KindleDXG.

I tend to change the font size from daylight to night. If the light isn't excellent, I need to enlarge the font one click.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote