View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Can you give/sell an ebook reader legally with books

I am considering replacing my Sony PRS - 600 and while I may keep it I will probably give it to another family member or sell it.

If I have purchased ADE books and have read them can I remove them from my computer and leave them on the ereader legally?

Morally and ethically I do not see it as different than lending someone my ebook reader but my viewpoint may be wrong.

I would not be looking to make a profit on the books themselves, but it would make for an added value gift or probably result in a quicker sale.

I live in Canada so no one is likely to take me to court as the laws are not clearly defined but I would like to know anyway.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote