View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
doogie68
Connoisseur
doogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it is

Device: TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooli View Post
I've encountered the same issue and I think I've figured it out. This happens when you clip a page whose title contains an apostrophe. For some reason, the apostrophe is converted to ASCII 25 which, when saved to an XML file makes it unparsable. The solution is simple - go to the C:\Documents and Settings\YourUser\Local Settings\Application Data\Sunrise XP directory and delete the clip.sxl file. You'll loose your default settings, but at least Sunrise will be working again.

I'll see if I can fix it and maybe convince the powers-that-be to release a version with that fix.
gooli, you solved the problem! Thanks SO much! I'm not sure how this got corrupted on multiple machines, must be a coincidence...