View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 03:19 PM   #1118
rafikius
Enthusiast
rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: K3 3G
again .... flashing too short :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafikius View Post
I could not revive my kindle 3 3G in any way so decided to debrick it.

Everything went OK till the screen informing that flashing can take from 1 -3 hours. I chose next and it lasted no more than few seconds.

Is it normal? or indicates the kindle flash memory is dead ?
...Two years later....

I did not manage to revive the kindle I asked your help with so I got another one... also the keyboard
(I skiped the otion with FTID cable as an used reader was cheaper than the cable)

Unfortunately this one also began to restart in a impredictable manner and refused to wake up one day

I tried to debrick it.

I used USB and the DVD version of Kubrick used 3 diffirent machines (win7, win xp sp3, win xp sp1 )

I used 3 different cables.

Try as I might I could not get my kindle flashed. I got the same result as 2 years ago. ie: Everything went OK till the screen informing that flashing can take from 1-3 hours. I clicked next and it lasted no more than few seconds.

I suspect an systematic error from my side.

Any ideas waht I could do wrong?
rafikius is offline   Reply With Quote