View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 AM   #64
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestoreadalot View Post
how do i know which version of fbreader my pb360 has and how do i install new version and keep the original version that came installed.easy instructions please as i am not very smart about all this computer stuff. Thanks
Well, installing is very simple. You just unzip the most recent fbreader.zip, copy the fbreader.app into the main memory of your reader under system/bin and off you go.

The more sophisticated approach on this would be to rename the pasted version to fbreader180.app and replace the extensions.cfg, so that you could choose between the old fbreader and the 180 version. But this is strictly not necessary for the new version to work. If you want to use the g-sensor to turn your pages, the g-sensor has to be turned on, of course.

Please do not hesitate to ask more question if this wasn't satisfying.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote