Thread: Pocketbook 902
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
Welcome and Enjoy your PB 902.

Better try the Calibre Forum on how to get support for PB 902. There is a special thread telling you what info the developer needs in order to support new devices.
Oh? I thought this was this was the Calibre Forum??
I will try to find it.
Quote:
There is no need to reconvert your non-DRM epubs. For DRM epubs you can try to register your PB 902 for ADE as PB 902 supports DRM ePubs (but not sure about the DRM format as there are different available). If that's not working you may need to remove DRM (Google for Aprentice Alf).
No, i always buy Multiformat (no DRM) Epubs so this will be no problem. Thanks anyway for the tip ;-)
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote