View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #452
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
I think we have discussed this before, but I have a subset of an old suggestion for an update to a widget that might be less effort for you.

I use the CC Book Grid widget, but its shows last book opened (which is nice), not last book accessed (which is what I would prefer). If you limited the maximum number of books in the grid to perhaps 10, you could just keep track of the last ten books of the chosen sort, and then you could offer more sorts in the widgets.

Thoughts?
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote