View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 03:48 AM   #4
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
AdobeViewer is closed source, and I don't think they've released the source code for the newer versions of pdfviewer and fbreader.
Correct, the last sources they released two years old and as far as I remember they did not include makefiles or some scripts allowing to build binary. I think someone could try to request the newest sources. In theory the shouldn't refuse because fbreader is under GPL. I don't know if they still develop pdfviewer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
You might be able to get this to work with CoolReader, which is open source. I would send a pm to @pkbo to see what he thinks about trying this. He ported CoolReader to the older devices, and knows something about the port to the Touch devices.
Yes this is doable, but one will have to implement touch control first. This version contains some changes in this direction, I heard that dictionary already works but it is also closed source.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote