View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #30
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Some of us like to keep our books and don't want our entire house filled with our books. Some of us are voracious readers and love carrying one small reader with over 1000 books on it with us, instead of just one or two pbooks.

And as others have said it isn't that easy to get rid of your used paperbacks. I finally got a local library to take my pbooks that I replaced with ebooks. I later discovered they sell donated paperbacks at their quarterly book sales for 25¢ each. Not much of a charitable contribution.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote