View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:18 AM   #130
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
COOL! Thanks for the feedback!

I do read the occasional short story (I actually like novella-length works) but I've found I like them on audio if they are the right genre. My attention span isn't that great for audio so the shorter stories are just perfect mixed in with music or for a quick listen while I'm doing a chore.

I thought recording these would be fairly simple. Boy, was I wrong! But there were quite a few giggles too. I don't know that we'll do anything further, but we learned a lot!!!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote