View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #7
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeflakes View Post
The irony is that I agree with you Yoshi 1080. But I've been wrong before about the importance of eye candies in application.
I think the misconception about "eye-candy" is that it is always useless unless it has a specific quantifiable function. The problem with eye-candy is when it hinders a functionality, or tries to mask an inadequacy with fireworks. But looking good, and being innovative, and having fun, are all good things, in my opinion, as long as it doesn't get in the way of what I want to do.

But, I use a Mac, so, I'm biased in that direction
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote