View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #25
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
Since I haven't seen those posted here: Tor offers free ebook editions of their two Nebula Award finalist novellas:

Walkulla Spring by Ellen Klages and Andy Duncan
Burning Girls by Veronica Schanoes
I should point out that both of these are in the Some of the Best from Tor.com, 2013 Edition and Five Years of Stories (which includes the contents of all of the Some of the Best volumes and much more) collections. The latter has been free to Tor.com members, and the former is still free everywhere.

EDIT: My mistake; these are not in Five Years of Stories, which was released before those stories were written and before Best of 2013 was compiled.

Last edited by Rev. Bob; 03-06-2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Fixed bad info.