View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #9
DomesticExtremis
Addict
DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: default
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflyKing View Post
Thanks DE, I went looking on the forum but found this thread saying that 2.6.2 no longer processes Calibre created epubs.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224230

The add-on would be fine if it was just my person use I was concerned about but I am about to release my book to the public domain and don't expect anyone to have to tweak their software just to be able to read it.

It looks like 2.8.1 has been released; but as I am in Australia we are usually the last to receive it. I'll guess that I'll wait to see if that fixes the issue.
The thread title is a bit misleading.

I have 2.6.2 and Calibre is doing fine sending kepubs
to the reader. Apparently some minor stats features
are missing, but I hadn't noticed.

PNGs work fine.
DomesticExtremis is offline   Reply With Quote