Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #172
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevov View Post
I can't quite get a definate on the flash situation.It should run on 4.0.4.It needs a workaround on JB.Is flash working on the arc with 4.0.4.there are still too many sites running flash for it to be left out.
Flash can't be downloaded through the Play Store on the Arc and I've found that the version on GoodEReader.com's app store doesn't work. (or, if it does, no one's told me how to get it to do so)
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote