Thread: Man-Kzin Wars
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I understand the fact that most of the man-kzin series has not made it into electronic form as yet, although I need to stick strictly to electronic format. My Mrs told me to stick to electronic format because we are in danger of not having any place to live at home due to the number of printed books at home. How do you recommend approaching this series from electronic novels? I was thinking of going through Best of All Possible Wars first then proceeding on to book 6.
The Best of All Possible Wars and The Houses of the Kzinti have most of the stories from the first five books, see this chart.

enjoy
bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote