Thread: Outlines?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #19
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
You could regard the first draft as an extremely detailed outline. I know some people write a zeroth draft, and then try to figure out what the story is.

I enjoy the discovery and making stuff up on the fly, and feel that I might not enjoy the writing if I outlined too heavily in advance, but I also think I end up with badly-structured stories quite often.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote