View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #24
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
1) You're right, it's a mystery.
2) I get this too.
5) The annotations are stored in the database, keyed to the book/chapter (file inside the epub).
9) You're the only one.
Thanks, murg. I'm glad it isn't just me that can't sort out the logic(?) behind the annotation ordering. On the other hand, I'm not surprised it is just me with the page-turning idea It just seems that whichever side I have the forward/back option on, I always want to use the other side (I know, my wife tells me I'm perverse several times a week ... )

Thanks for the information on where to look for the annotations - I'll have a look in a while.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote