Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #271
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Hey Alan,

You know I love Boomerang, but have you got anything new coming SOON
First, thank you for supporting Boomerang. Wish there were a couple hundred thousand more like you! Then bothersome things like earning a living wouldn't keep getting in the way of finishing the next one. But I've nothing to complain about there, I've found more readers than I ever thought possible when I unleashed it on an innocent and unsuspecting reading public. Just not enough to finance much more than a modest lunch or two each month.

I know, I'm slow. Nobody regrets that more than I do. About the only thing I have been able to do to increase my writing time is reducing the amount of time I spend on forums. All of that time, which averages about half an hour a day, goes to writing.

So I am working on it. And I promise that I am trying to make it really, really good. And I'm really, really picky.

And in case I haven't mentioned it often enough, I truly, truly appreciate being urged to get on with it.

Thank you, Kevin.

Alan

Last edited by plumboz; 01-11-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: make it clearer
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote