View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengar View Post
On my iPad if I change the color to sepia and lower the brightness a bit I can read with no problem. I hope it's the same on the Fire.
on my phone and my ipad2 and my samsung galaxy tab and my ipod touch i have to turn the backlight down to roughtly 10-20% to read at night with sepia... reading the night time mode are just as painfull on the eys as a bright daytime mode screen,
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote