View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 01:32 PM   #41830
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I've been in a peculiar mood lately...I'm caught up on most of my fave authors; I haven't (recently) stumbled over any new ones that I really like, more than "average." So I've been re-reading all the ESG Perry Masons, lol. In ebook format, from Amazon--do NOT get me started about scanning errors, etc. Drives me nuts.

Hitch
I'm currently reading a long book that's a slow read for me, not helped by last week being very busy and not having much time to read. So after this I need something that's fun, over the top and quick (hopefully).

I know that when I go on vacation in November I'll want to read some horror. So I need to look for that soon.

Right now I'm icing my big toe, I somehow managed to hurt the/a tendon on the bottom of my toe last week. During the day it doesn't bother me too much, but in the evening it does. So I'll have to see if icing helps. So far it only makes it hurt worse, but maybe later tonight it'll bother me less, hopefully.

Meanwhile I also made a list of things I still need to buy before going on vacation. The biggest thing on the list is new hiking shoes, to replace my still good, but very squeaky hiking boots.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote