View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I was thinking bad book may have corrupted the database, but the remove without eject doing it does sound more probable.
I hadn't thought of that. I suppose if a bad book caused the processing to hang and the device had to be reset, then the database could be damaged if it was in the wrong state (open and in the middle of an update transaction). I don't think I have seen this happen, but it sounds possible.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote