Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 12:36 PM   #244
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
I recently got a slightly damaged Kindle Dx and installed Duokan.

Is there any way to add more readable fonts, such as OpenDyslexic, and to change the fonts Duokan uses in epubs? I know there's a font option in the settings, but I can't get it to work except for the settings. I can't get it to switch the fonts when it lists books, or when it displays epubs.

Djvu support and better Pdf rendering are good.

Sideways Pdf rendering, even if it requires a menu option to switch, would be good.
This is not a Duokan support forum. They steal our stuff and sell it, violate licenses, and generally do not play fair.

As THEM for support in their own (Chinese) forums...

If you want our support, uninstall Duokan, install our jailbreak (which Duokan stole from us), and then install and use KOReader (or similar).

Read this: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...93#post3224093

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-31-2016 at 12:44 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote