View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #70
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Agreed. Even movie streaming is OK on HSDPA+. LTE is nice to have, but it is still several months if not years before it will be widely available in most countries so, for those who don't need it, or can't access it, the Nexus 4 is a no-brainer. I got an S3 only 4 months ago, otherwise I'd be getting this one.
Thanks to all you super duper phone guys for the heads up.
It seems to me that maybe they should give out two numbers with the phones for each "service."

3G (number of bytes/sec) (battery hours of use at 3G)
4G/LTE (number of bytes/sec) (battery hours of use at 4G/LTE)

I saw Verizon running RVs out into the big city areas in the NE to provide charging stations for cell phones.
The military is delivering gasoline.

My buddy called me and said "I'm ok. I got a 1200 watt inverter and an auto jump box." I told him he would have to run his car to provide power for that baby pretty quick, so he better have a supply of gasoline also.

Heck, 1200 watts would run an electric space heater.

Last edited by SeaKing; 11-03-2012 at 06:16 PM.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote