Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:05 AM   #15
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Any chance the light is staying on? I had a problem where when my Glo entered sleep, the light would come on very, very dim. The problem lasted a couple of times going into/out of sleep mode, and then went away. It was very hard to tell the light was on (in sleep mode), I had to go into a completely dark area to see it was on.

Good luck.
Interesting point. And very weird.

But even if the light is on, the kind of battery life that VelvetElvis is having (charge ~2x a week) couldn't be due to very very dimly light LED lights could it?

As for me, I don't think my light stayed on. I did some testing as well where I always made sure to switch off the light before putting the Glo to sleep, just to be sure that the "memory" of the light needing to go back on wasn't the problem. But then again, you never know.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote