View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #48
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
Oh hey, set in the UP where I live!
I don't often read romances but I read that one because of Christmas, which is a town about an hour from me.
Oh so you read it too! Wasn't is awesome? I love how they didn't jump into the relationship without weighing the pros and cons and I really liked all correspondences in the 13 chapter that showed that.

She has another series set in the same area called the North County series I bought the first two books. North County Man and Three Little Words But there is 4 books in the series.

Right now I am reading her book Maverick and loving it. Not 5 star worthy yet more a 4 stars unless something changes. I want to know why she stopped writing! Her last book was in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
I'm glad to see this thread, I was wanting to know what you thought after you received your PW. I agree with you on every point, and am with you too on being pleasantly surprised that the screen is so good about fingerprints. MUCH prefer it to a shiny screen!

I'm so glad you're happy! I too have read even more on my PW than I have on my other ereaders - 3 books in the few days I've had it. Course now I'm back to work so it's harder....

The only thing that troubles me is the smaller amount of storage. I know, I know, Cloud - but I don't like to feel corralled in so much.
I use the PDoc cloud only. I have other Kindles so I need all my Books to be in sync with each other and this allows me not only send the same book to all Kindles I own but keep them sync together in collections and last read...etc.

I truly have not had a problem with storage on my K4s. I have 150 book limit at a time or I would never find anything! I also use Dropbox to keep my entire Book Library in and email using my phone or tablet if I am away from the computer. So it all works for me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote