View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 AM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
For $1.99 Sketch Book Pro offers more options than sketch book mobile.
SketchBook Pro is the desktop version. I get all the Autodesk applications for free since I'm a college student doing a 3D animation degree. Highly recommend!

SketchBook Mobile is what I bought for that $1.99 price. I also have the iPhone version too. I think you're thinking of SketchBook Mobile Express.

I think just calling it Pro aswell would have been better though, haha. Technically it's the same app, just in a mobile format. Not even the interface is any different. Use it on my XT all the time.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote