View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikexp View Post
Well, APK have no DRM or no security at the base. Some app might require too register, but I only found one of those in all the app I've tried (and I was able to find a better free alternative).
That's not 100% accurate. The developer of a paid app can use the licensing model for the app. In that case the app is linked to your account and periodically contacts a server to verify it is legitimate. If you were to copy that app to a different device it would fail with a license error when launched.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote