View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #71
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
...I will just wait for the Touch as turning pages one handed is near impossible on the K4. I find the buttons stiff and needs a little effort to be pushed. My thumb is a little sore now from the effort. lol Now if they had just reverse the buttons it would be perfect for one hand turning.
One thing worth noting when transitioning from K3 to K4 is that you probably need to adjust the way how you hold the device with one hand and find your comfortable position. For me I'm happier holding a K4 than K3 with one hand because it's lighter. Below is the most comfortable & stable position i find for holding the K4.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20111012_122614.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	77677  
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote