View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #209
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I dropped my ATT U-verse service (TV/Inet/Phone for $100 monthly for 2 years was up and they would not continue so I canceled at the end of my contract) and got Comcast Infinity Internet service, high speed with additional basic TV, ABC NBC FOX PBX CBS and those pain-in-the-neck religious channels and home shopping crap all for $30 monthly for a year. I don't watch much TV but have ATV on all my TVs (3) and stream from my MacPro which has my ripped collection of DVDs, over 1k CDs and loads of photos. I don't have a land line, my iphone is all I need and that's $80 monthly. What I'm thinking about doing is getting a new Mac Mini to attach to my Sansung HDTV to make up for all the stuff the ATV can not do, like Hulu or use Plex without jail-breaking.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote