View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:07 PM   #32
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I take my eReader to medical appointments. Once I didn't, thinking "oh I'm the first one in, so I won't be waiting more than 15 minutes," and the doctor was late due to a traffic accident.
My medical appointments amount to perhaps once a year, twice at most (I hate visiting doctors and fortunately I've been blessed with pretty good physical health - perhaps as a balance, as I emotionally I'm anything but healthy). Not worth the bother of taking an ereader, particularly as none of my current crop fit either in my purse or in my pockets. I can read newspapers on my phone while waiting.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote