View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I'm guessing you added the downloaded .zip file to the calibre GUI as a book format.

Instead, unzip the .zip file on your PC then add just the index.html file as a book to calibre GUI. calibre will use index.html to pull in all the other .html files and create its own zip book format. Once you've done that do a calibre zip-to-whatever conversion.

I just did a zip-to-epub conversion and it converted OK for me - even if the epub does look a bit primitive due to no styling.

Last edited by jackie_w; 08-02-2019 at 04:32 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote