View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #24
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Ah, the "relative" was my fault. I was looking for something time-related that would also be "catchy", and being a geek, relativity came to mind. When I suggested it to issybird, it seemed to catch on.

The basic premise, as it always is for themes, is any way you can twist it to fit the theme works. So I'm probably going to nominate an alternate history book, but I also have a few others in mind with timely words or phrases in their title. Another example (though it's not eligible because it was already selected by the MRBC within the last 5 years) would be the book Longitude by David Sobel. Because the solution to the longitude problem turns out to require extremely accurate (for the period) timepieces.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote