View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #45
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
14,991 so far, but I've had to get off to a good start since the end of the month looks pretty busy for me.

This is my fourth year participating, and it's still a lot of fun. My current book is actually a prequel to my first NaNoWriMo book that I wrote in 2011.

There's an interesting NPR discussion panel show on NaNoWriMo at http://onpoint.wbur.org/2014/11/06/n...eative-fiction.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote