View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 05:53 AM   #9
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
I think primarily it is a classic case of previous generation iPads working perfectly well for those who own them. If there is no incentive to upgrade due to that reason, most will not upgrade.

I get my new iPad Air2 tomorrow to replace my four year old 32gb iPad2, which is perfectly fine, just a little small capacity wise for me now. My twenty year old daughter is the soon to be proud owner of it.
^^^ This^^^

My first gen ipad mini works fine. I read, surf the internet a little and play a couple of different games. No need to upgrade.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote