View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 03:27 AM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I think primarily it is a classic case of previous generation iPads working perfectly well for those who own them. If there is no incentive to upgrade due to that reason, most will not upgrade.

I get my new iPad Air2 tomorrow to replace my four year old 32gb iPad2, which is perfectly fine, just a little small capacity wise for me now. My twenty year old daughter is the soon to be proud owner of it.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote