View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 03:07 AM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Is it SO HARD just to keep your wallet handy in your glove compartment?! The problem with buying prescriptions at the drugstore is that you can go to different ones, and they'll all charge you differently. Sometimes my mom has to pay $300, sometimes it's $20 depending on the agreement with the insurance, store, and doctor. And the stupid thing is that generics are MORE expensive sometimes.

So saying that, I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER hold a grudge against a pharmacy for those reasons. It is not worth paying out hundreds more just because you're so annoyed by not being able to use your smartphone to pay for purchases.

People need to get over themselves. You're a freaking customer, and not the CEO of these companies.

I don't like WHY CVS and others are holding out (they want to make their own system), but people are complaining over something that didn't matter to them two months ago. Let these companies launch their thing, don't use it, and they're get the message.

</rant>

When developers are making their iOS apps for OS X these days, there's very little that separates the two OSes besides the touchscreen. And at the end, you're going to be paying the same for both, but you still want the integration with your phone.

So I guess moving forward, the iPhone 6/6+ with a MacBook Air and Pro will be the ideal combo.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote